Cami
Isn't it funny (not as in ha-ha...but as in ironic) how when you have plans all set up to do something then life throws you a curve ball and changes those plans? That's how it was for me today. I was going to go home and take Gracie to my parents. Then go back home and clean up the living room because our friend John was coming over to do a chair massage on Josh's shoulder. Then I was going to also be working on my kit for my Signature HomeStyles home business and weed out the stuff I dont' need and put in the fall/holiday stuff that just came in. See...I had a plan. Then I got home to find out that the power is out. Really??? It was so hot. All we know is that it's supposed to be back on sometime in the next 24 hours. So of course that means changing all the plans that you had already built into your mind. The one thing though is that it was definitely too warm to stay in that house (although I'm sure Josh would say it wasn't really hot...but being pregnant I get a lot hotter easier these days.). Anyway, I packed up my Signature Stuff and packed up Gracie Bear and we came over to see my parents at their church. I got our friend to make plans meet us here at the church instead of at our house so that ended up working out. But, it made more work having to rearrange everything. Sometimes I think that God likes to throw us these little curve balls to keep us on our toes so that we'll be prepared for anything and be quick to move. I'm just praying that the power comes back on so I can go home and sleep in my own bed tonight. But, if it doesn't, my parents have graciously offered us a room at their house. Thanks Daddy & Momma!

I do have to say though that I am very excited about tomorrow night. The Real Angels (us wives) are gonna get together for dinner. I think this will be the first time that we have ALL been together in one place. I just love this group of girls. It's amazing to see how God brought the right group of guys together in Echoing Angels. But, for all of us girls to get along so well is just precious and amazing! The Lord truly knew what He was doing. And for that I am blessed with 3 really good friends. There's no cattiness between us. We all like to laugh and have fun. And we all love our husbands and support them in the ministry that God has called them to. It's so awesome to have these girls in my life because they know EXACTLY what I'm going through and what I'm feeling. On the days that I'm overwhelmed or discouraged Iknow that I could call them and that they would be there with a word of encouragement for me. And I hope that they know that I would be there in the same way for them. I feel so blessed to know these girls and call them my friends. I hope that you are blessed to have such good friends in your life as well.
0 Responses

Post a Comment