Cami
In two weeks Josh and I will be heading up to Michigan to where I grew up for my high school reunion. I can't believe that time has flown by. But, I have to say that I am so excited to see my old classmates and show Josh my hometown. It's funny because after I graduated I had only kept up with just a few friends. Then Facebook came along and changed it all. It's been amazing how God has brought several girlfriends from HS back into my life, exactly when I needed them! My friend Billie I reconnected with in early '09. And I can't even believe what an encourager she has been over the last year. When we went through our miscarriages she was there uplifting us in prayer and sending sweet encouraging cards and e-mails. Then in January I had a chance to go with Echoing Angels to Michigan. On one of the dates we were about two and half hours from my hometown. But, two girls that I knew and hadn't seen since high school decided to come down to the show and see me. And what a reunion it was. It was just like we picked up right where we left off. My friend Jenn was one of those girls. And she has been a rock for me the last six months. Then she was able to come down and see me in June and now we get to see her in two weeks. It's funny how when old friends start phasing out for some reason God brings those into or back into your life exactly at the right time. I couldn't have asked for a better friend than Jenn. She always knows how to make me laugh. We were talking tonight on the phone and talking about how crazy and cool it's gonna be to see everyone and how everyone has changed.

On a different note, a lot of people have been asking me about if I've had any weird pregnancy cravings. And honestly, the answer is no. But, I will say that my favorite pregnancy craving right now is Strawberry Crush. Oh my gosh...soooo yummy! If you haven't tried it, you need to!
0 Responses

Post a Comment