Emily
Thank goodness for wonderful Mothers who help out so much. And fathers, so parents I should say. This week my in laws came down to help out with the kids while Trey is in Nashville. They brought down my 3 nieces who are almost 10, 8 and 5. We have had a blast. James is gonna be so bored today after they leave. I haven't really seen him at all this week. When I get home from work, he is playing so well with them, he hardly notices I came home. Such a difference, usually I am bombarded. He has had a blast and I am so glad. Eliza has too. Big girls to follow around. They are so good with her. They actually have another baby sister on the way! Yes 4 girls, plus they are a blended family and they have 2 step sisters. 6 girls! I think its awesome. Maybe they will get their own reality show. But I will miss the laughter that has filled the house this week. I am blessed to have a great relationship with Treys parents. And it was really nice having someone else cook! I will miss them. It was nice not being alone.

One another note, my mom is keeping the kids this weekend so I can go to Nashville to be with Trey. I really want to be a part of the recording and at least see what goes on. Trey is so excited about it and wants to share it with me too. Plus, I have never been to Nashville and am excited to see it. I hear its really cool: Trey has picked out all the places we will eat already. My mom is awesome for keeping them, my dad too, so I can go. I am gonna leave as soon as I get off work today. I am looking forward to the drive by myself....wow. how quiet....
0 Responses

Post a Comment