Cami
So Josh and I are 17 weeks pregnant now and are very excited! It's still is all so surreal because of everything that we've been through this past year. Next week we go back to the doctor for our next check up and this will be the first time that Josh will hear the baby's heartbeat. I can't wait for him to get to experience that! Then two weeks from tomorrow we get to find out what we are having! We are both just over the moon excited to know! We've got so much to do once we do find out.

The biggest thing that we are trying to do is get our house ready to possibly be put up on the market. And try to sell it before the baby comes. I know that this is probably not the best time to try and sell, but, we feel like this is the right thing to do and are just following what we feel like the Lord has told us to do. HOWEVER, to do this, so many things around the house have to be fixed or fixed up. My in-laws came over a couple of weeks ago and painted our living room a neutral color. I looooove dark rich colors, but, it doesn't help sell the house because "neutral" is what realtors say you should have. Anyway, it looks really nice downstairs now. Then today my mother-in-law came over and started priming our bedroom (again a dark color...hunter green). I went to Home Depot last night and picked out a really pretty cream color for our room. So today she primed and tomorrow she will paint. It's been amazing to have her help...especially when I can't. After our bedroom we only have one more small bedroom to paint (navy blue in that room...lol...I know). Then we will be done with the painting. Once all the painting is done we have to replace our water heater and fix the drywall from some water damage and get the carpets cleaned. Then I think we'll be ready. Whew! A lot to do in such a short amount of time. But, I'm very excited about this and ready to move on to a place that Josh and I can call "OURS" and not a place that I bought and he moved into.

Last night I was looking over the paperwork that the doctor gave us when we first got pregnant. And I was blown away at things they are saying we need to do already. I have to send in my admissions paperwork to the hospital in 3 weeks. Wow! Then look for a birthing class AND start looking for a pediatrician. Yikes! Seems like this is so early to do but then again the baby will be here before we know it. I need to make a to do list! My pregnancy brain isn't letting me remember a lot of things these days...so lists have become my friend!

Today at work, Kevin & Taylor announced that Echoing Angels will be playing at Celebrate Freedom in September. That was a lot of fun hearing them talk about the guys. And I can't wait for the guys to debut all their new music for everyone to hear! So if you're in the Atlanta area on September 4th, come out to Jim R. Miller Park in Marietta and support them! It's absolutely FREE!

Tonight Josh and I are going to my parents church to "critique" a teen steppers group from their youth group. They are going to the national Fine Arts Festival for the Assemblies of God to represent the State of Georgia there. And they've asked us to come and watch their performance tonight to see if they need to improve on anything performance wise. So that should be fun. That kind of stuff always fascinates me because I don't think I could be a stepper.

I'm also working on getting things ready for our trip next week to Michigan. Very much looking forward to seeing old High School Friends that I haven't seen in forever. I'm also looking forward to showing Josh where I grew up at. Granted it's a small town and won't take a long time to do the tour, but, it's still a lot of memories for me that I can't wait to share with him! So, I'm trying to make final preparations for that.

Well, as you can see my mind is just full of a mish mash of stuff right now. Got a lot on my mind. So I think I'll stop for now. Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
0 Responses

Post a Comment