Nikki
So I am back from two awesome weeks spent with my husband, little boy, the EA guys, and Emily and her children. I can't believe how fast those two weeks went. I am so thankful that I have a job in which I have summers off so I can travel with Jon. I am a little sad, however, that I have to go back to work in two weeks. Ugh!!! This summer has been wonderful! I have had a chance to spend some quality time with my little boy before our next little blessing arrives. Speaking of him or her, he or she will be here in about 5 weeks! Wow how time flies!! The good news is when the new baby gets here I will be able to take some more time off to recover and spend time with my family. Oh how I wish I could stay home at least part-time. Having 10 weeks off in the summer is such a blessing, but it is sooooo difficult to go back. This is my prayer, to be able to potentially go part time at work so I can spend more time with Jon and our children. According to Habakkuk 2:2-3, the Lord commands us to write down our vision, and make it plain upon tables. He may run that readeth it. For the vision is for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie; though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. This passage of scripture is and was pinnacle to me as my faith is continually being tested. I will keep you updated on how this vision pans out.

Since vacation is over, and the time has come for me to start fending for myself and family, I guess I will go fix supper. Have a great evening!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment