Emily
My wonderful in laws came down from Virginia yesterday to help me with the kids this week. Trey left this morning for NashVegas for 8 days to record acoustic guitar and vocals for the new album. It is SO wonderful to have the childcare covered for this week. They brought down my nieces with them. It is so wonderful to have them here. They are 10, 8, and 5. The best girls! And James and Eliza are enamored with them. So I have a feeling I am getting a few days off from the "mommy play with me" plead. And suddenly I am not the baby's favorite! Whew, while I love being needed so much by the both of them, I will take the much needed break. For instance, I am typing this blog with no interruption! Shocking. And my mother in law is cooking! Wow, now I'm in heaven. A break from cooking this week too? And she just asked me about doing my laundry. Thank you Lord for Mothers. My own mother used to live with us for a while and oh my, what a blessing. She cooked and cleaned and did laundry. Why did she move out?....oh yeah, I had another baby and needed the bedroom. Boo! But it turned out to be what God had in mind. My parents live about 50 minutes away and have jobs they love.
We went to the Zoo today because we bought the year pass and could get all of us, but one, in for free. So for $18, 8 of us had more sweaty fun than we could handle. It was already 100 degrees when we arrived there this morning, but we all had fun. I have to work the rest of the week and that is such a bummer to not be able to hang out. Maybe I will put my name on the imaginary list to get off early....yeah, right, we are so short staffed, I will end up staying late instead. I hope not....
0 Responses

Post a Comment