Cami
I'm sitting here holding Lacey as she sleeps in my arms. What a special moment this is for me. I can't stop looking at her. Its amazing how this amazing little girl has given us so much hope and joy after two miscarriages. Don't get me wrong, we still miss the two angel babies that we lost but we rejoice in knowing that we will see them one day in heaven. However, Lacey has taken that sadness away. And we are so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with this little miracle.

We've been snowed and iced in here in Atlanta for the last 4 days. So we were finally able to get Lacey in for her doctors appointment today. She is almost back up to her birth weight and everything checked out perfectly. We were so grateful. We go back on Tuesday for her 2 week check up. So hard to believe that. Its gone by so fast. Ive heard a lot of people say that it does. So we are definitely enjoying each moment. Even the late night ones. :-D
0 Responses

Post a Comment