Nikki
After much going back and forth as to whether or not I was going to go to Gatlinburg to hear EA play, I finally went. I had initially decided not to go because I knew it would be really stressful to bring the boys. However, my precious mother-in-law said she would watch the boys so I could go. So, off I went. It usually takes 3 hours to get to Gatlinburg from my house, but since the mountain was closed, I had to go 120 miles out of the way to get there. I made it as the guys were doing the invitation. There were a lot of churches from the Gainesville area there, so it felt like home. We went with several people to IHOP for supper and I had the most amazing omelette. We slept in the next morning- haven't done that in it felt like years- and then went into town for some yummy Mexican food and some shopping.

Worship and preaching Saturday night was absolutely AMAZING!! Wow!! The presence of God was there and many, many, many people were saved. Thank you Lord!

I am so thankful for times like this. I don't get to travel with the guys often, so I try to savour each moment I have with them.

We are leaving today after we eat at the Pancake Pantry. I have had a wonderful time; however, I CAN NOT wait to see my precious boys!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment