Emily
"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled." Matthew 5:6

Congratulations. If your hungry, you are about to be filled.

Today, take time to praise Him. Before you start asking God for "stuff", praise Him and bless Him. Honor the One who is about to bless you, who is about to change your life.

When you start a fast: (from FASTING: jentezen franklin)

1. Check your motives:

'When you fasted and mourned in the fifth and seventh months for the past seventy years, was it really for me that you fasted?" Zech 7:5

2. Know your specific needs:

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize" 1 Cor 9:24-27

Don't fast aimlessly. Know exactly what you are fasting for. This is part of your training.

3. Be determined to minister to God

HAPPY FASTING!
0 Responses

Post a Comment