Nikki
When I was having my quiet time today the first thought that entered my was how physically hungry I was. Today was a struggle for me not to eat everything in the house. See, down here in Georgia we have been snowed in going on 3 days now. So food has been a great temptation. I told the Lord the hunger pains I am having are the same hunger pains I have to see him work. For those of you reading this, I am asking God to do some pretty miraculous things in my life this next year and the enemy keeps creeping into my mind and telling me that it is not possible. I spoke to the Lord about this during my prayer and quiet time and he led me to ponder on these three words: patience, faith, and diligence. I have to believe that he has heard my prayers even though I feel I am so unworthy for him to listen to me. I also have to sustain my patience and continue to diligently pray and fast for those things I am asking God to do. Jentezen spoke in his book and said that the Lord will reward your diligence, and not to let the enemy drag you down with discouragement. I am typing this blog more as a reminder to myself as anything. I definitely hope our blog is an encouragement to you, but today I needed to remind myself that MY GOD is MIGHTY. He is listening and He will answer. It just takes patience, faith, and diligence to see those things come to fruition.
0 Responses

Post a Comment