Nikki
Jon left yesterday for about 5 days. They have meetings in Nashville and then they are headed to Gatlinburg for a youth conference. I realized last night what a big help he is to me on a day to day basis. Let me clarify this, he is always a big help to me. He absolutely loves to do the dishes. I am so thankful for this because I hate to do them. He also helps with laundry, cleaning, taking care of children, or anything else that needs to be done around the house. However, because he is so helpful I haven't had to do all of this on my own for a while. So last night was a real eye-opener. I picked the boys up from my mother-in-law's, went home, and started getting ready for the next day. I packed the diaper bag, washed bottles, sippy cups, did dishes, laundry, gave the boys a bath, ate supper, and picked up our bedrooms,so we would have a place to sleep. When I finally sat down it was close to 9 o'clock. I tried to talk to a friend and my sister on the phone, but we kept getting interrupted because Jayce's train kept breaking and he needed mommy to fix it and Journey was eating at the time so I had to keep stopping to burp him. Needless to say, our conversations were short and as soon as I got off I put the boys to bed. Ahhhh..... I finally had peace and quiet!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment