Nikki
A friend sent this to me yesterday and it was too good not to share. I hope this brings someone encouragement today.

Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

In this scripture God is speaking to Israel and He was encouraging them to fear nothing. I know all of you guys are like me and you struggle daily with your own fears or uncertainties…I wanted to encourage all of you to not fear today to remember that God has you in his right hand and that he will strengthen you and help you through today and every day, no matter what the devil may throw against you.

When God said be not dismayed….wow that hit home to me…don’t be distraught over things…don’t worry over things we have no control over.God gave me this scripture to let me know not to worry about it He’s got it all under control…

I know he will give me the strength and I know he will give you the strength to face whatever you may be fearing today….
0 Responses

Post a Comment