Cami

The newest member of the Echoing Angels family is here! Our Lacey Elisabeth made her debut on Tuesday, January 4th at 9:07 am. She weighed 6 lb. and 15 oz and was 19 inches long. We ended up having to have a c-section because after 6 hours of labor her heartbeat began to drop with each contraction. So as a precaution our doctor decided that it would be the best decision. I was fine with that and said to go ahead and do it. We truly feel blessed with this little miracle. We were really surprised when they told us that because I was healing so well that we would be able to go home on Thursday. It was a nice surprise. So I've been able to be at home and recouperate in my own bed. Josh has been an awesome husband and has taken such great care of me and Lacey. My parents have also been a blessing coming out each day and help with whatever. Even let Josh and I go take a nap while they watched Lacey. Last night Lacey did really well sleeping wise. And for me I actually DID get some sleep. So it was great night. A lot easier than I thought it might be. Today our Gracie Bear and Lacey got to meet. It was so sweet. We laid Lacey on the bed and Gracie came up and sniffed her then gave her several kisses on the cheek and forehead. It made me cry because it was so sweet!!! I feel so blessed to have this little miracle in my life. I still can't believe that I'm a mommy now. There is nothing like it in the world and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

We do want to say thank you to everyone for all of the sweet comments, emails, texts and phone calls we've gotten. We feel so blessed to have y'all in our lives and to have you share this amazing event in our life! We love you all!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment