Cami
Today I have been sooo tired and famished. More than usual. I was telling my mom that Lacey must be going through a growing spurt today because it's crazy how hungry and tired I am. Anyway, today a friend from college was on Regis & Kelly. They had invited my friend Perry to come to the show to try and break the Guiness Book of World Records record he broke last year for most free throws made in an hour. It was pretty cool seeing him on tv. In between my breaks I would sneak into the GKA studio to see how he was doing. At the end of the show they told him that he did indeed break his record. Last year he broke it by making 1926 free throws and today he made 1968 free throws in an hour. Such a huge accomplishment! Way to go Perry!

Now I'm working on some stuff for an event this weekend. Every year I help coordinate the talent search for Atlanta Fest and really enjoy doing that. Last year Word Records hired me to coordinate their National Talent Search where all the winners from all the Christian festivals come to Nashville to compete for a development deal. Josh and I actually work on this together. He handles all the technical stuff (which I am so thankful that he does that). It's a lot of fun to work with him. Apparently, we did okay last year because they invited us back again this year. So, the event is actually on Sunday in Nashville and will be a lot of fun! I'm really looking forward to it. It's always fun seeing all the talent that come from all over the US.

For the past week I have been craving cheesy potato soup. And so today when I got home from work, I made some. It's in the crock pot right now waiting for Josh to come home. It smells so good. I can't wait to eat it! Yummy!!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment