Emily
Today is Tuesday but it is my Monday. And I am feeling it. That's what I get for having Monday as my day off. My Starbucks has long worn off and I need a nap! But that's not happening. I seem to always get the most patients in a day here. Probably because I made the mistake of saying I like pediatrics and proving that I'm good at it, so I have done 5 cases already and have more to go. Somedays just kill me. I do enjoy my job but it really isn't fair to over work me because I've been here the longest. Give somebody else some experience! Ok, I'm done...I am very thankful to have a job.
The single was narrowed down to three songs, now 2. One of those has been mixed and is complete. Trey got a txt from the producer this morning at 115 am telling him how awesome it is. I think he forgot which coast we live on! I now wonder if this is the song! I do like it better than the other because it is so different and, wow, would it make a statement. I have not heard results from the fast with the label and management but I'm sure they are waiting on the final mix. On the album front, it was decided to wait until the end of march or April for the record to be released. Apparently, February isn't a good month historically. While I am feeling inpatient, I want what is best. I am sure the song will be chosen this week so I will keep you updated.
0 Responses

Post a Comment