Emily
It has been so great spending time with my family here in Charleston. My parents left yesterday and Trey got here on Sunday. I haven't seen him in a week and only for a day the week before that so it has been wonderful having him around and the kids are elated. We have worn ourselves out with going to the beach, the pool and riding bikes. But thats what vacations are for. The kids are having a blast. The weather has been perfect. Last evening we went for a bike ride and the weather couldn't be more perfect. A cool coastal breeze and no bugs....which is shocking considering they usually eat us up every year when we come here.

Last night we stayed up far later than I wanted to working on "song by songs"...they are a little blurb on each song of the album to explain their inspiration etc. Thing was, because I am pretty good at writing, I offered to help him at 830 after the kids were in bed. He waited until 11pm to accept my help. I felt like I was in college again cramming in a paper that was due today. Trey needed to have these turned in this morning. In his procrastinating defense, he has been busy and not home in the last 2 weeks. But we got it done. He paced the floor talking about each song while I typed and organized his thoughts. I think we captured each song.

So it 5pm now, we have all taken naps and have that hang over feeling. Ug. What to do now? Maybe another bike ride...
0 Responses

Post a Comment