Cami

I LOVE long weekends! And I am so happy to see this Labor Day weekend here! Today I'm absolutely exhausted. Our morning and afternoon traffic reporters ended up both being out today and so I had to fill in for them AND do my job. And although my job isn't physically exhausting....it definitely was mentally draining trying to make sure that I wasn't missing their reports or my reports. Just a lot of little pieces to the puzzle. So I'm especially thankful that the weekend is here. I can't wait to catch up on some sleep! Another reason I love long weekends is because it means that it'll be a short work week next week.

I'm also excited because Echoing Angels is playing at Celebrate Freedom tomorrow. It's exciting because it's my stations event and I'm excited to see the band play and get the exposure. To get out the and let everyone know that EA is back and even more amazing than before. I just know they are going to blow the socks off of everyone! But, I'm also so excited because I'm so proud to show off my husband. What can I say...he's hot! LOL...I can't help it! But, I am so thankful for him and so proud of him for pursuing what God has called him to do. It's just going to be a fun day overall. If you're in town, come out to see them play at 5 pm tomorrow.
0 Responses

Post a Comment