Emily
I got the opportunity this morning to go see Nikki and JP and Journey at the hospital. That is a beautiful baby. He has a head full of dark hair. And he is a good baby. I am so happy for them. I stayed until they were discharged and watched them as they drove off with their new bundle. He is so tiny. I had almost forgotten my children were that tiny at one point. It goes by in a blink.
Trey is on a plane home right now from California. He said they got everything done they needed to in two short days. God was making them work efficiently. Trey is very excited about how it all sounds which makes me very anxious to hear it. All of you GLEE fans out there will be happy to know that the singers from the show sang BVGs (background vocals) Trey said they did awesome and it sounds sick. Too cool. Now the record is off for mixing and mastering. And now the band and the powers that be must get serious about the choosing the single. We have a month until its release! Yaaaaah! I have my favorites, only time will tell if that's the one!
So we are off to the beach for a week. My mom and dad are joining me and the kiddos now and Trey will join us Sunday after Celebrate Freedom. I am actually sorry that I will miss them play Saturday. There is an expected 20,000 people and they are going to debut some of their new stuff on the record. If you are looking for something to do Saturday , Celebrate Freedom is FREE! There will be a bunch of artists there. It is at Jim R Miller park in Cobb county starting at 10 am, Echoing Angels plays at 5ish. Ya'll let me know how they do and what you think of the new music.
0 Responses

Post a Comment