Megan
Ok, I might have mentioned that I manage a dance studio. Classes begin next week and things have been super crazy. I have worked probably 12-14 hours overtime in the last two weeks, and I've even had to take my work home a few nights. I have never been in front of a computer so much! I will be happy when classes start and I get to teach and choreograph again. That's what I really enjoy doing. I'm probably driving Neil crazy because I've been pumping Holiday music through the house and trying cut and edit everything! This office stuff is great and it pays the bills, but it's just not my cup of tea!

Even though I've had to work so much, I am happy that I have had my nights off this summer to spend with Neil. I love just being at home with Neil and the pup, grilling out, and renting a movie. Those nights are my favorite! Things are definitely about to change soon. My schedule fills up with teaching on top of the office work, and Neil's schedule is about to get crazy with EA- by the way, the new album is going to knock your socks off!

I know it will get a bit hard, especially since my love language is quality time! That is probably the worst love language for the wife of a musician! Ha! I'm excited about the future, but I know that we are going to really have to cherish the time we have together these next few days because things are about to get crazy!
0 Responses

Post a Comment