Megan
Ok. I am absolutely loving this weather! We have turned off our air condition and have opened up all the windows. There is a breeze running through our house- it's wonderful! I can't believe it is almost October. I was just wearing shorts last week! It's like I woke up yesterday and fall had arrived.

Everyone in North Georgia make sure to come out to see Echoing Angels play at Faith Fest this weekend. Go to Echoing Angel's facebook page for all the details, we would love for you to be there! It's the first time I have heard them play since Celebrate Freedom and I am stoked to hear some of their new stuff live! Other big news- the single comes out next Tuesday! Be prepared for it to rock your face off. I can't wait to hear the guys over the radio. It's been such a long time since "You Alone" and "Coming Back to Life." I know Neil and I are going to freak out when we hear it for the first time. Make sure to call in to your local station and request it if you like what you hear!

Well, now I'm off to make some homemade chili and cornbread for dinner!
0 Responses

Post a Comment