Cami
It's been a tough couple of weeks for me physically. I thought the morning sickness between weeks 6 and 12 was rough (and it was...I lost 12 pounds). But, weeks 22-26 haven't been easy. I've been hurting a good bit from stretching ligaments and stuff. So, after I've been sitting and I get up to walk it's really hard to walk and hurts pretty bad. The OB 2 weeks ago told me this was normal. But, good grief, really? I hope it's not like this the rest of the pregnancy. But, from what I've been told from all different friends that it only gets worse. Oh well...I'll take it to have a healthy Lacey. :-)

Well, the weekend hasn't turned out exactly like I thought it would. But, that's okay. Like anyone these days, Josh and I are trying to find ways to make money to put into the baby fund so that we can still pay our bills when I am on Maternity leave after Lacey gets here. So, today we had a yard sale at my parents church/community yard sale. You wouldn't think that it would be so hot out. But, oh my goodneess, it was blazing hot outside. I even came home with a slight sunburn on my arms and I was under a tent. Go figure. We did pretty well and met our goal so we were quite pleased.

Now, I'm at home, but, Josh is working. We thought we were going to be able to spend some time together this weekend when his production company found out on Thursday that they had a last minute gig to work. And it's not just a small gig...but a gig that 4000 people are going to be a part of. So, he left to go put up the stage and roof tonight and will be gone all day tomorrow. A lot of people think that when Josh is home and not on the road with Echoing Angels that we get to spend a lot of time together. However, that's not the case. Even when Josh is off of the road, he's gone a lot with his full time job doing gigs and load ins/outs. Definitely makes it tough and can make things lonely here. But, we're doing what we have to right now even though it stinks. I'm just ready to get away for a long weekend with him where we can relax and enjoy each others company and NOT have to work. Hopefully we'll be able to do that some day before Lacey comes.

Speaking of Lacey...we're finally in the double digits to her due date. 97 days. It's crazy to think that it's coming down so fast. But, I'm just sooo excited to finally seeing her and having her here with us. I cannot wait!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment