Nikki
My new little baby is almost 3 weeks old! Wow, how time flies!! He has been such a joy to have and I am so thankful that the Lord blessed me with such a sweet baby. I am hoping that as the weeks go by we are getting closer and closer to a full night's sleep. I think I have forgotten what it feels like to have a constant, uninterrupted sleep. Now that I think about it, it has been close to a year since that has happened. When I was pregnant, I was up two to three times a night going to the bathroom or tossing or turning. I often had to take a sleep aid to even go to sleep because I would be so uncomfortable. Now, I am on a constant three hour interval. Journey never misses a meal! Even at 4 in the morning he wakes his mommy and daddy up to get his belly full. I guess that is why he has gained close to 2 lbs in two weeks! Despite the lack of sleep these days, I would not change it for the world!
0 Responses

Post a Comment