Megan
Whew! These past two weeks have been crazy busy! Classes started at the studio, so I have been working 10-12 hour days, 6 days a week. Coffee has been the only thing keeping my eyes open lately. I'm so glad the weekend is here- I'm getting started early.

It's going to be a big weekend for Neil and me. Next Monday is our two year anniversary! I can't believe it's already here! Every year we trade off who will plan our anniversary "activity," and this year it was my turn. I have a wonderful weekend planned for us downtown. I am so excited! Neil still surprised me by calling my boss, (behind my back!), and getting Friday off for me! Now we get all day Friday and Saturday together. I can't wait to surprise him with all I have planned. I'm honestly he hasn't figured it out yet. He always asks questions, and I am a horrible liar! I swear, he has always figured out every single birthday and Christmas present I have ever bought him!

We are spending all day in town tomorrow (I can't tell you what we are doing, it's top secret still) and then going to the GA Tech football game on Saturday afternoon. My brother goes to school there and we are visiting for Family Weekend. This will be my second college football game ever. I guess that's what I get for going to a liberal arts college... Then Neil is playing at a church on Sunday and we are heading up to North Ga. afterwards to visit the Apple Barn. Fried apple and peach pies are my favorite! Seriously- you gotta try them. Especially from the Apple Barn. I feel like I always blog about food.... Hmmm...
Anyway, I am so excited for our eventful weekend together. Just wish me luck that I don't spill the beans about our plans before tomorrow!
0 Responses

Post a Comment