Emily
Today was a good day. We went to church this morning, a new place we (the kids and I) had never been to hear Trey lead worship. It was a great church filled with very nice people. The kids love to hear daddy sing. Its THE only music they will listen to in the car...I am so thankful to have some new stuff to listen to recently, all I have had on CD over the last few years was a CD of Trey's old band and a worship CD made from a concert at church. Both were great but it does get old after 1000 plays.

The weather was great here in the ATL today. I can finally feel fall. I put the kids to bed late tonight just because I was enjoying watching them play together. It has taken a little bit of a learning curve but I think they've got it. Because of their age difference playing was a bit difficult. But Eliza now thinks James is hysterical and James realizes that making her laugh is fun. And he has figured out how to rough house with her without injury! I am a blessed mama.

I believe the day of fasting for the chosen single/album release will be Tuesday. I will let you know for sure tomorrow. Please consider doing it with us. You can do a full fast for 24 hours with just juice and water, or you can do a half day til 3, or you can do just fruit all day, or just one meal. Whatever is on your heart to do with us, God will honor it. We just ask that you set aside that time you choose to pray for the band (each member and their hearts and their families), pray for God's will in the single selection, and pray for His blessings on the album. I think Trey and I are going to start a 21 day fast tomorrow. Its time to petition God for His will. And to ask for peace that only He can give. You know, I honestly don't care which song is chosen for this first single. They all are fantastic. I just REALLY want what He wants. I want everyone involved in choosing the single to lay down their personal convictions and let God do what He wants. That's when the good stuff He has planned can begin, when we all die to ourselves and focus on Him. I can't wait to see what He has to say!
0 Responses

Post a Comment