Emily
Yesterday we fasted. Trey is ending his first week of a 21 day Daniel fast. My mom and I did a full day fast. And, from what I can tell on FB, many others did it with us. My mom and I were traveling to NC, so we had the advantage of listening to each song on the record and praying over them.

We are in NC this weekend because I have a reunion. It was weird for me to leave Trey home for a change. But he had other musical obligations. It's sort of a high school reunion but not really. All through my high school years I was in a traveling music group. It was comprised of kids from our church district. Also, I went to our district youth camp every summer. It was a pretty big deal. Hundreds of teens and awesome rock groups came through. Toby Mac, DC talk, 4 Him, Point of Grace. They all came through before they were famous. It was pretty cool. So todays reunion is for all the camp alumni from its hay-day years. At first, I really didn't want to go. But now that I'm here, I'm glad I'm going. I would've regretted it. I am going with my sister and I'm taking James. I am hoping to spend some time with him and take him out on the lake at the campground where I had so much fun as a teenager. I brought extra clothes....a 4 yr old + a canoe equals disaster! Ha! Ok, I'm about to walk down memory lane.......
0 Responses

Post a Comment