Emily
We got home yesterday. Eliza finally did not cry the whole trip. Wow, that was nice. I got the kids to bed on time, only to hear James crying an hour later because he had barfed all over himself and in the bed. Nice. Poor little man. We, well I, got it all cleaned up, while Trey was gaging across the room. He is NO help...I finally sent him downstairs. I was not about to clean up full grown man puke! What would he do without me? Anyway, I am not sure what was wrong with James. If its a stomach bug, I guess I will know shortly. But I think it was exhaustion, junk food, and this cough he has that makes him gag. ??? He is better today, but very tired.

This weekend EA is home. Trey is leading worship on Sunday for a church nearby. That is great because it does involve a little extra money which is greatly needed since the band does not have any shows this month. I took advantage of his time off and booked us with a photographer tomorrow for family photos. We are doing some outdoor shots and I hope, desperately, that they don't look like a church directory photo. Otherwise, I will never get Trey to do this again! This lady is expensive but has some sort of deal with my employer so we are getting a discount. Good thing, because I am not sure I could even afford her sitting fee. She is a well known photographer, having done pics for some very popular magazines. She has taken some pics of the kids earlier this year. She was putting up canvas photos of employees kids on the walls of labor and delivery at my hospital. Of course, my cutie kids made the cut and I LOVE walking by them and seeing their faces while I am there! So I know these pictures are gonna be great! I am hoping for some Christmas gifts out of this! Thank you Neil, who cut mine and James' hair today so we can look awesome tomorrow. He does such a great job and I really appreciate it. Now I have to iron some shirts.

The recording of the album is done! It is now in the hands of Reid Shippin, a very well known and awesome guy, who will mix the songs. That means make it sound as best as possible, adding effects, reverb, etc. After that it will be mastered and handed in to the powers that be at E1, the label. So very excited. Has the single been chosen yet, you ask? No. I sit on pins and needles. We, the band, are going to take some time, probably a full day, to fast over it and new album. Please join us in prayer and fasting over this journey. While we, and you, fast and pray, please add Trey and the guys to your list. They need some peace and rest during this process. This is very personal and Satan likes to remind Trey daily of all the possible failures. But he is not welcome here!... and I know from personal experience that fasting makes the enemy run away really fast, so I am actually looking forward to doing it! I will let you know when the date it picked. But we are less than 30 days now from the single release......AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

ok, now about those shirts....
0 Responses

Post a Comment