Cami
It's Labor Day. And boy do I love having a day off. Josh and I spent a good majority of the day cleaning out our office so that we can make that into Lacey's room. My parents came over and helped us move the desks and filing cabinets out. It was great having them hear working on this project with us. We're making our guest room into a guest room/office. Actually, right now Josh is upstairs setting up his computer and speakers and all the boy toys he likes. LOL. He's also still cleaning out the rest of his stuff from the old office. Once he has that done then I can get back in there and vacuum and stuff. It's been a fun and yet accomplishing (is that a word?) day. AND it's making Lacey's arrival even more real. Crazy! In less than 3 months she'll be here. Yeah! I cannot wait to meet this little princess!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment