Cami
I received a phone call from a lady in the property management company for our homeowners association. I finally had a chance to call her back today. I had talked with Nini on a couple of occasions this year and became friends. She left a message wanting to see how our pregnancy was going because she had been praying for us and for this little miracle. Well, after talking with her for a bit she asked me about our baby room and things we had gotten so far for Lacey. To my surprise she told me that if we didn't have our pak n play yet that she had a brand new one that had never been opened and she felt like she wanted to give it to us for free. Really? Wow! I was so shocked! I have never met her in person just only talked on the phone. She made a preggo women cry! So, Josh and I are going to head up on Tuesday to meet her and pick up our new pak n play. What a true blessing this is! God is so amazing!
0 Responses

Post a Comment