Emily
The first week of the radio tour is over. And we all survived. It was a long week for me, busy with long hours. A big thank you to my mom and Sarah who made this week function! The guys had an awesome run. They have gotten great responses from the stations. They have been added to the playlists too at many of them, which is the goal. It officially went to radio today, so start calling to request it! They are 10 stations into their 67. Ironically Trey is home now and I am not. I made plans with a girlfriend for dinner and scrapbooking tonight. I didn't know their last stop today was going to cancel. I am excited to see Trey, but REALLY looking forward to my girl night. I am so thankful that I have a girlfriend as nerdy as me that is willing to spend an evening an Archivers! I love you Melissa! She is truly an awesome person and I am thankful for her. Today I am also just so thankful that God is leading us down this path. He never let us go, even when our faith wavered. We could never have done this ourselves. Only He could do something this big. I stand in awe...
0 Responses

Post a Comment