Cami
I can't believe that we have FINALLY made it to the third trimester! After the long and difficult road to get here it's so surreal! But, we are very excited and cannot wait to meet this little girl. I had heard that in the third trimester your energy level tends to go back down and so far that is true. I have been soooo tired the last few days. I take naps almost every day now and try to go to bed early, especially since I have to be up at 4:30 am to get ready for work. But, still am alway so tired. Lacey has been VERY active this week too. More than she has been. Such a great feeling. But, I think she's using what little energy I had left. LOL. Josh and I sit on the couch at night and marvel at my jumping belly. He actually hadn't seen that happen before until this past Sunday night during small group. His eyes got so big in amazement. It was so cute. Now we just sit and stare at the belly for fun.

We're also trying to work on Lacey's room too. The painting part is done. Now we're going to put beadboard, chair rail and crown molding up. So hopefully that'll happen this week. Then the fun part of decorating and putting the crib up and stuff happens. That's what I am most looking forward too. I can't wait to see the final product.
0 Responses

Post a Comment