Nikki
Well, the time has come for the guys to leave again. I have really enjoyed the time I have been able to spend with Jon this weekend. We were able to spend a lot of quality time together and with our boys. However, I am fighting back tears as I write this blog. I am really going to miss Jon as he is away. It has been a long time since he has been gone this long. I am used to long weekend runs, but I can't remember the last time he left for such a long consecutive amount of time. Please pray for safe travels for the guys. Also, please pray that lives are touched by their music and testimony. We have waited and prayed for such a time as this. We have been through such a tough season and have often wondered where the Lord was going to take us. He is so faithful and over the past year he has revealed to us where He wants Echoing Angels to be. This season of growth has been a real faith-builder for me as well as a testimony to God's faithfulness. Now if I can only get through the next few weeks. We ask for your prayers as we juggle work, taking care of children, and easing our hearts as our husbands are gone.
0 Responses

Post a Comment