Emily
Trey leaves this evening at 7 pm for Seattle. It is a 6 hour flight and I know he is still exhausted from the last two weeks. We have had fun yesterday and today but I don't think the kids really get that he is leaving again. This time he will be home late Friday night. Again only for a day or 2 and then off the kentucky for a show. We were thinking about tagging along, but I am not sure about the room/travel situation yet. But Thank goodness this is a paying trip. Maybe we will see a little extra money in November.....maybe. We need to start thinking about Christmas. That is scary! The last 3 weeks have actually gone by fast and I pray this one will too. I have a friend coming to take the kids to school for me one day and their regular babysitter to do another day and then my mom for 2 days. So far, the household has been running pretty smoothly, only by the grace of God! It should be interesting adding Trey back into the mix full time in November. We have gotten into a routine without him here but I WELCOME him back!!! And I know the kids will too!

Eliza's costume turned out great! I only ironed it to the ironing board once and started completely over once....so that's not bad. I underestimated measuring an 18 month old who was completely not interested in trying it on for size! So, probably on Halloween it will be completely crooked and look silly but oh well!

I have one more day off until it is back to the work grindstone. It went by SOOOO fast and it almost makes me sick to my stomach to think about it. We have had so much fun this last week. And I love being with my kids and I really don't want to go back to the drama at work. There is so much crap going on and I just want to ignore it a little longer! BLAH!

Ok, well, back to the redskins game and a little more time with Trey.
0 Responses

Post a Comment