Cami

Yesterday and today I have had the privilege to fill in producing for Kevin & Taylor at The Fish. Always so much fun when I get to do that. Only downfall is that it means an even earlier wake up time (3:30 am). But, it's worth it, because, we always have a good time. Yesterday they had me on with them to talk about the baby shower that the station had for Josh and I the day before. It's always a good time being able to spend time with my friends.

Today while I was at work, Josh, along with my Daddy and Father-in-Law Steve have been working hard around the house trying to get it ready for Lacey's arrival in 11 weeks. Here is a picture of Lacey's room in progress. Pink walls with white beadboard, chair rail and crown molding. I can't wait to see it completed! Then the fun part of putting up the crib and decorations begin. That I'm REALLY looking forward to. That's always fun to me.

Josh and I have a baby shower tomorrow. My Daddy is a pastor and the sweet ladies in their church are throwing us one. We just love them all so much. And we are very much looking forward to it. They always make awesome food and my friend Terri is making the cake for the shower. I cannot wait to see all the decorations and eat the yummy food and cake! I love me some good cake! LOL!

Josh and I feel so blessed to have so many amazing friends and family! Our little girl is going to have so many people who love her. They've all been praying for this little miracles arrival. So, it's been so much fun to share our joy with them.

In Echoing Angels news...don't forget that their new single "Say What You Believe" is now available on itunes and amazon.com. Let your local radio station know that you want to hear them. Either call them or email their program director. Thanks for your help!
0 Responses

Post a Comment