Emily
We are almost to day 4 of the mid-west radio promotion tour. The guys are doing great on the road. It sounds like things are going as good as possible. They are getting great reviews and feedback from all the stations and are having some fun along the way. They found an unlocked door to the Dallas Cowboys stadium and had a look around. Its a good thing they didn't get arrested or something. Can you imagine? They are running on very little sleep so keep them in your prayers.

We are well on the home front. Trey's aunt and uncle are here this week from Virginia to help me out, and what a blessing they have been. The kids have taken to them and they are having fun! They have also cooked and cleaned for me...what a treat. I have enjoyed their company so much. I began a long stretch of hours today. I will work almost 70 hours in the next 5 days. Its going to be long but in return I get a whole week off. So next week I will be able to spend a lot of time with the kids.

The single, "Say What You Believe" is now available from itunes and Amazon. Please download it and support us. Wouldn't it be fantastic if the song of the week on i-tunes was a christian rock one? That all depends on the number of buys...the song is definitely worthy! Please call to request it on your local stations! The more plays we get, the more people will be aware of these fantastic musicians! Please join the Fish Advisory Board on www.thefishatlanta.com. This is a board of listeners that takes quizzes about the music played every month and the results determine what music is played. Echoing Angels music will on these surveys soon! You do not have to live in Atlanta to join, just have an opinion of Contemporary Christian music. But having EA fans on the board is priceless so join today!

Everyday, I have such mixed emotions about all that is going on. I have some awesome girlfriends that constantly remind me how exciting this is, not allowing my anxiety and sometimes doubt creep in. I am really learning to lean on others right now in every aspect of my life. Its good for me, my independent spirit needs a does of humility every once in while! Well, I am off to bed to do it all over again...
0 Responses

Post a Comment