Cami
Last week Josh and I went to my doctors appointment and I had to do the lovely glucose test. The next day I found out that I had failed it and was going to have to do the 3 hour glucose test. So this past Monday, I went to a lab to have this testing done. Josh went with me in the beginning and was so glad to have him there because the glucose drink they gave me was warm and was just thick and syrupy. So I was gagging it down. Gross! I was so glad to get it down and keep it down. Anyway, last night I found out that I do NOT have gestational diabetes. I was so thankful to hear those words. I know that it's very common among pregnant women and that it is managable. But, I was still so thankful to not have it!

On a different note, the guys are on day 3 of their radio promotions tour for their single "Say What You Believe". I was actually just able to watch them online when they were on Total Axxess. They did such a great job! I was so proud of them. I believe that they will have this posted on the Total Axxess website if you want to check it out. Go to www.totalaxxess.com. You can see JP having to headband like a metal rocker to get enough head bangs to play another song. He did a great job! Shannon told a funny story about hitting a rabbit. Neil showed off that he's just not a keyboard player but that he can play a mean percussion. Trey's vocals were awesome as usual. And of course my baby Josh played an awesome bass and just looked hot! LOL...sorry...you know I had to throw that in! At least in this interview he didn't say that he was helping me through my labor pains. ;-) I was just soooo proud of all of them and all they are accomplishing. God is doing a great thing with their ministry!!!

Well, I need to get back to the laundry and cleaning. Now doesn't that sound like fun???
0 Responses

Post a Comment