Emily
I am enjoying my week off SOOOOO much and it is flying by. UG, its amazing how much you can get done when work doesn't get in the way! I am pretending to be a stay at home mom! HA! I have gotten tons of laundry done, organized the kids closets for winter clothes....I haven't cleaned yet, I think I'll put that off another day. I am getting ready to start working on Eliza's costume. Say a prayer.

This week has also been a real bummer for my in laws. My sister in law has been in a long ongoing battle with her Ex-husband over multiple abuse charges. This week, the judge sided with him saying that her 10 year old daughter lied about what he had done to her. What?!!! And he has abuse charges, evading child support, and several misdemeanors all in his record. And now he is taking her to court for full custody later this month. PLEASE pray. Satan is running rampant and he must be stopped, once and for all. He is an abusive man and has hurt my sister and her girls so much and it seems that justice is not on our side. God HAS to come through in a big way or life will change as we know it! Those girls are the best sweetest kids and I am blessed to call them my nieces.

The guys are doing well on the road. I think they are in Indiana somewhere. Trey will now be home sometime on Saturday and then leaves again on Sunday for another week. I am thankful for the 14 hours I can spend with him. Everything is going so well. God has poured out His favor and blessing and protection and I am so thankful for that. I miss him SOOO much. But this has not been as difficult as I thought it would be. God has given me mercy too. So many friends and family have checked in on us and that has been really cool to feel so loved! The phone calls and cards are priceless, thanks everyone! Well, I'm off to create an elf costume....
0 Responses

Post a Comment