Emily
October is here and moving right along. The concert Saturday night was a huge success. The people of Winder are so great and supportive. The band was awesome. They played the new versions of all their songs and it was so good. It had so much personality! The single "Say" was awesome. And there was even a surprise in there for me. They transitioned from one of their new songs into "shower the people" by James Taylor. Such a great song. They even came back up for an encore. The crowd loved them. I don't think the guys thought it was their best show though, but they are perfectionists. You see, the original sound of the all the songs on this new album morphed and changed during the recording process. That's a natural progression when you work with other musicians and producers. That's what you want to happen....for each song to take its rightful sound. Everyone usually welcomes the change. But it does mean the band has to relearn the songs! So Saturday, they played the new versions, which we, the audience, loved! But the guys said they made a few blunders which only they know happened.

Tomorrow, the radio tour begins! It snuck up on me! But thanks to my awesome mom, Treys awesome aunt and uncle, my wonderful friend Sarah and my very understanding boss, all is worked out for the children. I have peace about it. I will miss him. The wives have a slumber party planned! I can't wait!

Listen in the morning to 104.7 the Fish at 8am! They are kicking off their tour in the Atl, our hometown. You can listen online at thefishatlanta.com. You will get to hear the single live!
0 Responses

Post a Comment