Cami


It's been a few days since I've blogged so I thought I would try and catch up. So many things (good and bad) have happened in the last few days so lots to talk about.

Saturday, the sweet women of my parents church Radiant Life Assembly of God threw Josh and I a baby shower. My parents church have been such prayer warriors for us this past year during our 2 miscarriages and then throughout this pregnancy with our miracle. We had such an amazing time. And I was so thankful that Josh was able to be at home so he could come and open presents with me. It's been awesome to share the baby shower experience with him. Anyway, we just felt so loved on Saturday by these women. Thank you so much for all that you did and for the amazing presents for our little Lacey.

Sunday morning I learned that a friend of mine, Jennifer Cunningham Kimbrell, passed away after a year long battle with breast cancer. She wrote a blog this whole year keeping everyone up to date on what was happening. Her faith in the Lord never waivered even during this difficult time. She was such an inspiration to all who knew her and all who read her blogs. This year, she met the love of her life and was able to marry him this past August. Even though it was a short marriage, her love for him was just overflowing. What a special thing! The sad thing is that Jen was only 35. She was so young. But, knowing now that she is in heaven rejoicing with the Lord in her new glorious body free of cancer makes me happy. We'll miss her here on earth, but, know that one day we will see her again.

On Monday, I found out that a guy I grew up with decided to take the life of his ex-wife. His two kids were in the house at the time. This made me sooo sad. I just can't even fathom why he would do this. I know that sometimes things don't happen the way that we would like them to. But, to go to this drastic measure doesn't make sense. My heart just breaks for his kids who are 15 and 12. So, if you would, please pray for this family. Pray that God would just help these kids through this difficult time.

Tuesday night Josh and I took our furry baby Gracie Bear to go pick out a pumpkin for our porch. Every year she does such a great job picking one out. And this year, she didn't let us down. It's so much fun just watching her walk around all these pumpkins trying to sniff out the best one for us. It's just so cute. Now that we have it, I can get started on putting up our fall decor on our porch. We like to leave this up through Thanksgiving. So, I'm very much looking forward to decorating this afternoon.

So as you can see we've been very busy this week. Tomorrow we're going on a tour of the women's center at the hospital to see where everything is at. Lacey will be here in just 10 short weeks. We cannot wait and are so excited!

Also, don't forget that Echoing Angels new single "Say What You Believe" is out. Call your local radio station and ask them to play it. You can also download it at itunes and amazon for $.99. I know the guys so appreciate your support!

Cami

0 Responses

Post a Comment