Cami
So the one craving that I have had this pregnancy is a chocolate milkshake from Chick-Fil-A. Yes, it has to be from Chick-Fil-A. Today on my way home from work I had to have one. So, I stopped at the CFA to get one. The drive through was slammed with cars wrapped all the way around the building. So, I decided to park and go in. I went in and the manager came up and asked me if I had been helped. I said no and so she said she could take my order. I said I just wanted a small chocolate milkshake. She started to punch it in and stopped. Then she looked up at me and said that a lady had ordered some oreo cookie milkshakes and decided that she didn't want them and left. So she offered one to me for FREE. Granted it wasn't a chocolate milkshake, but, it was FREE. AND it had oreos in it. So I said sure. And she gave the last one to the guy behind me for free too. So, I left with a FREE shake and thanked the Lord for blessing me. I know it's silly. But, I really was grateful!

Tomorrow is our 30 week checkup. Can't believe it's only 10 weeks til our due date and Lacey will be here! Going by fast and am so excited!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment