Emily
Last nights signing of the papers was a complete waste of time. We have regressed in the progress. In September, we were told that the 2 neighbors that were ignoring the city about annexation would be forced into it because we had over a 60% majority and they have been holding up the process for the other 8 of us. Last night, they told us they were still trying to contact them. When I asked why they weren't being made to sign the papers, they said they weren't going to force anyone to do so. When I questioned him about what he said previously, he said I was mistaken and misunderstood him. I got really angry and said that I was extremely frustrated, that we were no further now than 9 months ago and that we didnt have unlimited time. "its pouring down rain outside which means I can't give my children a bath tonight." Of course he reassured me that they were working on it, just like he has every other time. Now that he has lied to my face, I no longer trust him. So what happens now if the last two properties refuse? I don't know. Plus the papers we signed last night weren't anything official at all. Just something saying we were interested in annexation. I left infuriated! But our hands are tied. There is nothing we can do but wait. And pray.
1 Response
  1. Rank Xone Says:

    The greatest value in the septic and waste water industry becoming and staying sustainable is in continually discovering newer and better ways to handle the pumping and disposal processes. septic service Greenville, NC Cutting costs wherever possible through new ideas, greater efficiency, and improved training while using environmentally friendly products wherever possible should be a primary goal as well as making every effort to prevent spills and any other job-related accidents.


Post a Comment