Cami





Oh my gosh! What an amazing night we had last night!!! Echoing Angels CD came out yesterday. As of yesterday afternoon it was #5 on the Christian itunes chart. PTL!!! If you haven't bought the cd yet, definitely go and get it! It's really a GREAT record!!!

Last night 104.7 The Fish hosted a CD release concert for the guys at the Buckhead Theater. Oh my gosh...completely packed out! There was no more room in the inn! LOL. We are sooo thankful to everyone who came out to support the guys. It really was such a magical night. The guys rocked the house. The audience loved it. Seriously...what more could we have asked for. It was just such an amazing night. I am so thankful to all of my friends who came out to support Josh and I. We truly are blessed with awesome friends! So thank you to my parents, my in-laws, all the Radiant Life Assembly of God peeps, Uncle Tim, Aunt Van, Jamie, Dina, Cara Michelle, Pam, Jen, Jason, Annette, Laura, Nick and Rachel. It was amazing to see all of you. Oh, and it was such a surprise to see a long lost friend of mine, Amber. She came with a friend of hers who had won tickets. It was so great to catch up with her. Josh used to be in a band with her husband and I was in their wedding. It had been a long time since we had seen each other. We both had babies this past year so you can see why it's been a little busy. But, I was so excited to see her!

Anyway, this night was a long night coming. We had been on this journey for the last 3 years and to finally see it come to fruition was just a miracle! It's definitely been a roller coaster ride and hasn't been the easiest 3 years, but, it's definitely been an awesome ride! How could it not be when you know that you are in the will of God!
0 Responses

Post a Comment