Nikki
Sorry you haven't heard from me in a while. I have had a lot going on. As the other wives have mentioned, Tuesday night was AMAZING!!! I was blown away by the support the guys received. There was standing room only! Me and Megan didn't even have a seat. We ended up sitting on the steps in the balcony. I was worried about the boys being there, but they did awesome. Journey slept in my sister's arms and Jayce sat with a few of his cousins. One time I took him to the lower part of the balcony and he started waving and saying, "Hey Daddy", to Jon who obviously couldn't hear him. It was too cute. We got home around midnight and I quickly went to bed as I had to work the next day. While all of this excitement was going on, I had one sick little boy on my hands. I can't remember if I have shared or not, but poor Journ hadn't been sleeping to well. I thought I was losing my mind and was so thankful Jon was there to relieve me. We couldn't figure out what was wrong. We thought he was just teething since, although he sounded congested, his doctor said it was just a cold. Anyway, the boys spent the night with my in-laws the night of the CD release. I called my mother-in-law the next day to see how the boys were and she said she thought Journey needed to see a doctor because he cried out a lot during the night, and she said you could feel his little chest rattling. Good thing she took him because we found out he had bronchitis, a sinus infection, and fluid on both of his ears.The doctor prescribed him antibiotics and breathing treatments four times a day. I felt HORRIBLE!! This is what was wrong all along, and I chalked it up to him either teething, or just a cold. Needless to say, from now on I am going to be a little more aggressive in taking him to the doctor at the first sign of him not acting like himself. Jon got home around 11 a.m. Saturday, but I didn't get to spend any time with him because I had a bridal shower to attend that afternoon. We got to spend some together that evening so that was good and even better. Journ is on the mend. He truly is a different baby now that he is feeling better.
0 Responses

Post a Comment