Emily
Today is Friday, although it doesn't feel like Friday for me. I am in the middle of a very long work stretch. 148 hours in 14 days. I work all this weekend and next in addition to my regular work weeks. I am trying to take one day at a time and not look ahead because it overwhelms me a little. The biggest bummer is that I will once again miss going to the church at Callaway Gardens. The band plays there quite often and the church has become like family. The wives all usually go, and I am the only one who has never been. The pastor is getting married next week and I will miss it all. But I know that the Lord has provided these weekends so that we can catch up financially so I am trying to remember that. Trey was in Nashville the last two days and is headed to Dunn NC today. My mom has the kids all weekend since I am working. Thank you mom! I do get off work at 5 today and 3 on Saturday and Sunday. I have tonight and tomorrow night to myself and I am looking forward to it. I think I need it for my sanity. I am getting a hair cut this afternoon and there is a get together for my work later tonight that I'm going to. I miss Trey and the kids already and its only been 1 day. Here's to having a job!
0 Responses

Post a Comment