Megan
The CD release on Tuesday was amazing! I have never been so proud of my husband the guys of Echoing Angels. We were all surrounded by our family and friends that have been there since the beginning. It was such a wonderful experience to see how far the band has come in the past year. EA lead us in the worship song "How He Loves" and all I could do was revel in how awesome the Lord has been to the families and the members of the band. The words of that song have never been so real to me! I have to admit- I cried. :)

Neil joined Echoing Angels last year and I have to say, this past year has definitely been a year of ups and downs, struggles and sacrifices... There have been times we contemplated whether joining the band was the right decision. Tuesday night was just a further confirmation from God that we are in his will. This is what we have been praying and fasting for!

Neil and the guys have been on the road since Tuesday night promoting the album. I have been so busy at the studio, I have barely noticed he's gone! Isn't that awful?? Tomorrow I head below Atlanta to attend Pulse On Tour with my company girls from the dance studio. This is one of the best events we attend all year. Our girls get to take workshop classes from all of the choreographers of "So You Think You Can Dance!" The best part is I get to take class too!

I will come home on Sunday night and finally get to see Neil for a bit before they leave again for another week. At least we will have one night together!

It has been definitely been a long week but it has also been an exciting week! I am so looking forward to Spring Break. I plan on doing nothing that entire week! Only 8 more days!
0 Responses

Post a Comment