Emily
But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and the My name might be proclaimed in all the earth." Exodus 9:16

Today is the big day. We have waited so long for it, endured many fierce trials for it, and fasted and prayed for it. Here is it. A piece of the promise....part of the fulfillment of God's vision for us. God is SOOOO good. Today, the CD is available in stores and online. Tonight is the sold out CD release party. I am overwhelmed and don't have words for what I feel. God has done this in His might. I have known for a very long time what Trey's purpose is, that his God given talent would be used to glorify the ONE. I have known my purpose too, to support and love no matter what the cost and in spite of what the world throws at us. God gave him 4 other guys with the same purpose and gave me 3 other wives and the journey began for us. I don't know what is on the other side of today, but I got some great advice this morning from my dearest friend and prayer partner Kristen (who lives my same life and loves me so!), to just enjoy today, just praise Him for what He has done today, and not worry about tomorrow. So I plan on doing just that! Thank you God for what you are doing and for bringing us this far. Only You could have done this and You alone get ALL the glory. Show Your power today Lord, and everyday of the rest of my life as we proclaim your name in all the earth. Amen.
0 Responses

Post a Comment