Nikki
This weekend starts the beginning of a great next few days. Today is Friday, so that is always exciting! The guys are practicing for their CD release at our church so I am going to try and meet them for dinner tonight. They are so much fun to be around. Tomorrow I am going to try and clean a bit and then spend lots of time outside. Sunday is always great because I love the church that I attend. Jon signed Jayce up for Little Batters and this starts on Monday. Sadly, Jon won't be able to be there, so I will just have to do my best getting him there and helping him. Then, Tuesday is the CD release!! I am super excited about this! We have a sweet friend coming from Virginia to stay the night with us Tuesday night. I have to work both Tuesday and Wednesday, but that's ok. I will survive!!! :-)
0 Responses

Post a Comment