Cami
Today I have been a little down and anxious. My heart is hurting for several friends of mine who are really under attack right now and going through a hard time. And it's funny (not funny ha-ha, but, funny ironic) that this week seems to be the week that friends from different parts of my life are just really hurting. And it breaks my heart. These girls are so very dear to me and I know that the Lord has amazing things in store for them and they are just being attacked from so many different angles. I have just really been praying for them that God would just bring them out of these dark places and bring joy and peace to their lives. Each one of these girls mean so much to me and have been there for me during the hard times in my life. And I wish there were something that I could do for them to make everything okay. Sometimes I feel so helpless. I want to be able to give them words of wisdom and be able to just wave a magical wand and make it all go away. But, all I can do is just pray. So that's what I've been doing. So if you would, please keep my friends in your prayers. That God would do some big miracles.

I close with a verse that really helped me through my dark days of when I was going through miscarriages. I leaned on this verse daily!

"It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will NOT fail you or forsake you! Do not fear or be dismayed." Deuteronomy 31:8
0 Responses

Post a Comment