Emily
Sooooo.....I walked in the door this morning for my 1st 16 hour shift and the schedule was already full with one urgent case after another. Um,....if I walk back out to my car, is it too late to call in sick? Maybe no one would notice! Ha! Actually, that's what makes weekend shifts rough is that its just you and an anesthesiologists so there is nobody to cover for you or give you a break for that matter. But these next two days will give me a week off which I desperately need. However that week off doesn't start until Thursday so I have 5 shifts and about 60 hours to go. So far, I am tired because I've only had one day off in the last 14 days and still have 5 more to go. But my spirits are high and I am looking towards to week off. I won't get to spend much time with Trey because he is going to be really busy getting ready for the CD release concert and then they leave the next day for the Midwest. But I will get to be with The Cutest Kids in the Universe and I can't wait! ChuckEcheese is in our future, James' favorite place in the world. Hopefully the weather will be nice too. He has been wanting to plant a garden so I hope we can play in dirt a little too. Well, my lunch time is over so I'm signing off.
0 Responses

Post a Comment