Emily
We had a really nice Valentine's day. Trey is so good to me. Every year I try to tell him not to spend money on me but he does any way. I came home from work and he had cleaned the house and bought a huge bouquet of roses. Then we went out to eat at a habachi grill. The kids were totally entertained. Eliza entertained the rest of our table with her expressions. She turned on extra charm. James thought that was the best cooking he had ever seen. Very true James, much fancier than I can do!

I have the day off Friday and the kids and I are going with the band to Chattanooga. All the families are going. I rarely ever get to go so this is a special treat. I am looking forward to it very much. Saturday before we head home, we are going to go the Aquarium. Unfortunately, I have to work Saturday night from 11pm to 3pm on Sunday. I hope its a slow night or that 16 hour shift will be brutal. But this shift equals extra money so I will try to do it with a cheerful heart knowing that God provides.
0 Responses

Post a Comment