Cami
Well, before I was pregnant I would have blonde moments. Silly things that would happen but nothing too outrageous. Then when I got pregnant I had serious pregnancy brain! I could not remember a darn thing! It was ridiculous! I couldn't remember simple things or even people's names who I should've remembered. Now, I have graduated to the Mommy Mush Brain. And boy has it struck a lot lately! And do I feel dumb! Just to give you a few examples, last week I went to the health department to get a copy of Lacey's birth certificate. She told me it would be $25. I gave her a $20 and a $5 dollar bill. As I was signing something for the clerk she gave me the weirdest look. And when I looked at her she pointed at the money. I looked down and low and behold I had given her a $20 dollar bill and a $50 dollar bill. Ugh! But, at least she was honest about it and didn't pocket the rest as a big tip! LOL.

Well, today Mommy mush brain struck again. Lacey didn't sleep very well last night so we didn't get to sleep until about 6 this morning. And I'm not feeling well. I have a sore throat today. So I'm already at a disadvantage. Anyway, I went to do some laundry and threw the clothes into the washer. After awhile I went to find my phone to call Josh. Well, I then realized that I had put my phone on top of the clothes in the laundry basket that was now in the spin cycle. Ugh! REALLY??? I cannot believe I did that! I have never done anything like this before. So as soon as the wash was done I put it in a big bowl of rice. I'm hoping that it'll dry it out and work. I can't get a new phone until April. And I've had some friends who have gotten their phone wet and did this trick and said it worked. Soooo...we'll see if it does. Not sure what I'll do if it doesn't.

Why oh Why Mommy Mush Brain must we be acquaintances???
0 Responses

Post a Comment